Terms & Conditions are shown at the foot of this page.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promotor is Doors & Windows (Exeter) Limited, (Company Number 4968248), whose registered office is at 7 Ashton Units, Ashton Road, Marsh Barton Trading Estate, Exeter, EX2 8LN.
2. The competition is open to residents within 25 miles of our registered office. Should the winner be outside of the area stated, Doors and Windows (Exeter) Limited have the right to void the win and a new winner will be chosen. Employees of Doors & Windows (Exeter) Limited and their close relatives or anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition are not permitted to enter.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition just like our Facebook page and share this competition post. This will allow one entry per person. Multiple entries from each household is allowed but only one entry per person. All qualifying persons who have liked our Facebook page prior to the closing date of 12.00pm on the 1st of May 2018 will automatically be entered into this competition. There is only one prize available and there will be only one winner.
4. The winner must be 18 years or older and Doors & Windows (Exeter) Limited have the right to request proof should they deem it needed.
5. The property of installation must be owned by the winner unless they have an agreement from their landlord in writing to Doors & Windows (Exeter) Limited that the door can be changed. The Landlord must agree to the door style and colours prior to the installation. It is the prize winners responsibility to gain this agreement from their Landlord.
6. Winners will be chosen at random from software, from all likes received and verified by the promotor.
7. The prize is transferable to another family member or friend as long as they also live within the 25-mile radius of our registered office.
8. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are shown on our Facebook page.
9. The closing date for the competition will be 12.00pm on Tuesday 1st May 2018. After this date, no further entries will be permitted and the competition will be announced as closed. The winner will be notified on the same day. Once contact has been made with the winner, it will be announced on our Facebook page.
10.The promotor reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other even outside of the promotor’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promotor.
11.The prize is as follows:
a. The door won will be a Solidor composite door, and all elements of glazing will be from their range. b. All surveys and fitting will be carried out by Doors & Windows (Exeter) Limited at no additional cost to the winner. c. Style and colour will be chosen by the winning entry. d. The door frame will be from the standard colour range. Details of this will be discussed with the winner during the survey stage. e. The furniture on the door will be from the Solidor range. f. One additional side and/or top windows are covered within this prize but additional frames surrounding the door can be purchased and therefore installed at the same time as the prize door. Non-standard additions required by the prize winner will be sold at cost by Doors & Windows (Exeter) Limited. g. Doors & Windows (Exeter) Limited will make no profit on this prize.
12.A Facebook post detailing the winner will be published after closure of the competition and once contact has been made with the winner. By entering, the winner agrees to their name being mentioned on our Facebook page after the competition closes.
13.The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. All personal data relating to the winner will be used solely in accordance with the current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third parties without prior consent of the winner.
15.Doors & Windows (Exeter) Limited’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of the winner is final. No correspondence relating to this will be entered into.
16.Doors & Windows (Exeter) Limited reserve the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of their control.
17.By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Doors and Windows (Exeter) Ltd. Our registered office is: Unit 7, Ashton Industrial Units, Ashton Road, Marsh Barton, Exeter, Devon, EX2 8LN. Registered in England No. 04968248. Doors and Windows (Exeter) Ltd are FENSA registered No. 19061.